Woonoppervlakte: 59 m2, Inhoud: 200 m3, Aantal kamers: 3, Aantal slaapkamers: 2
This beautiful 3-room apartment with roof terrace of 17 m² is in the popular Helmersbuurt in Oud-West. The house has a modern finish and meets the current housing requirements. The Brederodestraat is a quiet street that runs parallel to the Overtoom/Eerste Helmersstraat. Within walking distance of the Jan-Pieter Heijestraat with various nice shops and cozy cafes, restaurants and coffee shops and the Vondelpark is also located at 200-300 meters. Conveniently located to downtown, highways and public transport.
The house is easily accessible by public transport. On Kinkerstraat and Overtoom, among others, there are several bus and tram stops to the center and Amsterdam Central train station. The Ring A-10 is quickly accessible by car.
Ground floor: closed entrance with doorbells, mailboxes, and staircase.
Entrance, with hall and stairs to the fourth floor.
Well-sized living room with playful ceiling heights and good light. The open kitchen is equipped with a high-gloss white kitchen unit in a straight arrangement with built-in appliances, namely; a fridge/freezer, a dishwasher, a 4-burner induction hob, an electric oven and an extractor hood. At the rear of the apartment there are two separate rooms, through the largest bedroom the roof terrace of 17 m² is accessible. The roof terrace is located on the northwest, which means that you can enjoy here from noon until sunset. The laundry/boiler room is accessible from the smaller work/bedroom. Here you will find a desk and a sofa bed. The bathroom is neutral and equipped with a shower, a washbasin in furniture and a hanging toilet.
1. Living space: 59 m² (measured in accordance with NEN2580) entrance-hall 3rd floor and apartment 4th floor
2. Building-bound outdoor space (roof terrace): 17 m².
3. Volume: 200 m³.
4. Energy label B
5. You can enjoy the sun from noon until the end of the day on the roof terrace.
6. Electricity: 4 groups + earth leakage circuit breaker.
7. Heating and hot water through new central heating boiler combined with Google Nest (2021)
8. Three optimally placed solar panels in relation to the sun.
9. Parking through a permit system and paid parking, for waiting times and costs you can check the website of the municipality.
10. Small storage cupboard on roof terrace
11. Rental price €2,100- excl. energy costs/utilities
12. Furniture present
13. Deposit € 3,150,- 1.5 Months
14. Fixed-term Tenancy agreement Model B for maximum of 2 years
15. No sharing