Woonoppervlakte: 80 m2, Inhoud: 270 m3, Aantal kamers: 3, Aantal slaapkamers: 2
Fully furnished 2-bedroom Apartment with sunny deck
Available 1 August: fully furnished two-bedroom apartment located in the historic and popular Zeeheldenkwartier. Close to The Hague centre, international organisations, embassies and the beach. The apartment is ideal for a single professional, couple, or two roommates. Well maintained, equipped with modern comforts and ready to move into. Renting directly from friendly and helpful Canadian/Dutch owners, who live close by.
1st floor: Private entrance at street level; hall with coatrack; and staircase to second floor.
2nd floor: Landing with restroom with toilet; double glass doors to bright living room with oak flooring, seating area with smart TV; dining area with a solid Indian Rosewood table; fully equipped kitchen with black granite countertop, appliances (5 burner stove, small oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer); leading to large sunny deck currently being renovated.
3rd floor: Landing with large skylight; two cosy bedrooms with oak floors throughout; bathroom featuring a walk-in shower, second toilet, towel radiator, double sinks; and laundry closet with washing machine and dryer.
(please note: the photos are out of date, and we are updating and improving the apartment in July with a new King-sized bed, smart TV, living room furniture, linens, towels, decorations, curtains, deck furniture, kitchen supplies, etc.)
The apartment is located on a quiet street in the heart of Zeeheldenkwartier, a vibrant district full of cafés, restaurants, bars, yoga studios, and galleries. Around the corner is the popular Prins Hendrikstraat. Public transport is minutes away, the centre of The Hague is about five minutes away by bike, and Scheveningen beach is also easily accessible. International organisations such as the ICJ, OPCW, ICC, Eurojust, OSCE, and countless embassies are also in the vicinity. Permit parking is available on the street in front of the apartment.
The apartment is fully serviced and ready to move into, including complete furnishings, linens, internet, smart TV, water, gas, and electricity.
* 1,650 EUR/month (1,500 rent plus 150 euros/month for furniture, fixtures, electronics and linens)
* 150 EUR extra per month for utilities (water, electricity/gas, TV, and internet) which we will organise and provide for you, so 1,800 EUR/month total
* damage deposit is one month’s rent (1,650 EUR)
* no brokerage or any other sign-up fees, owner-operated by Canadian and Dutch couple
* standard rental contract in English
* suitable for one person, a couple, or two roommates
* minimum rental period is one year
* we can organise professional cleaning for the apartment (at your expense) if requested
* no pets or smoking
* virtual viewings possible
Prior to renting this property we kindly ask that you provide:
* copy of your passport and Dutch visa if required
* copy of your employment contract
* copy of your most recent salary slip, if available