Woonoppervlakte: 77 m2, Inhoud: 226 m3, Aantal kamers: 2, Aantal slaapkamers: 1
Enjoy the pleasure of a uniquely located maisonette: two stories on a quiet corner in the lively heart of De Pijp, one of two most trendy neighborhoods of the city. Metro station around the corner, and everything else imaginable right at your fingertips.
Bright, spacious, high quality: guaranteed you’ll feel at home the moment you peek inside. At a truly unique location and full of convenient perks.
This house is optimized for comfort, efficiency, and waking up refreshed. See below for details;
== Truly Unique Location ==
– CHARMING: in heart of popular De Pijp district, in one of the most charming streets of the city.
– FUN, CONVENIENT: countless restaurants, terraces, stores, boutiques, traiteurs, daily street market and much more. Everything you need is right around the corner.
– QUIET: situated on a quiet corner that hardly sees any traffic or activity, while all the action is just 50m away
– SPORTS NEARBY: wonderful park nearby + many small gyms (incl HIIT), yoga studios, spinning studios, fitness centers, you name it. All within a 5-10 min radius.
– SUBWAY NEARBY: metro station is just around the corner (3 mins to platform). Just 5 mins to central station, via 2 stops in the centre and onwards to the upcoming Noord district. Or 5 mins to Station Zuid incl Zuidas office district, via RAI convention center, with various transit options including direct metro lines to all other office districts and Zuid train station.
– TRAMS NEARBY: short walk to several tram stops, for any direction in the city.
– BICYCLE-FRIENDLY: centrally located for all other neighborhoods (cycle anywhere in 15 mins or less).
– CAR-FRIENDLY: very quick motorway access for all directions, hyper-modern underground parking garage around the corner (2 mins walk to entrance).
– QUICK AIRPORT ACCESS: just 20 mins by car or taxi/Uber to Schiphol Airport, or 25-30 mins by metro+train (every 6 mins at nearby metro stop, interchange at Zuid train station).
== Optimized for Comfort ==
– PLEASANT: spacious, homey, with excellent furniture for kicking back, hosting a diner party, working from home, or anything else really.
– QUIET: side street that hardly sees any traffic; No noise from neighbors, not even footsteps since it’s on a top floor.
– COOL & BRIGHT: top floor apartment with abundance of windows; Lush green tree leaves keep it cool in summer, while still letting and abundance of natural light in through the many windows which are facing the sun all day.
– SONOS SOUND SYSTEM: whole-house Sonos sound system with Apple Airplay; Fantastic sound everywhere, streamed effortlessly from your phone.
– MODERN ENTERTAINMENT: brand new Samsung Smart TV with built-in apps for Netflix, Apple TV and many more. Comes with complete digital cable package with 80+ HD channels. Optional: additional sports channels, additional packs for thousands of movies and series.
– GOOD WATER PRESSURE: unlike most apartments in the historic neighborhoods, water pressure is good thanks to a pressure booster.
– WEEKLY CLEANING: our excellent cleaner is lovely, comes every week, uses healthy cleaning supplies (included), and can iron too if you wish (not included)
== Optimized for Efficiency ==
– QUALITY INTERNET: blazing fast, super stable, both wired + wifi. Wifi is optimized for the lowest possible EMF while retaining maximum performance and stability.
– FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN: high-end appliances including an oven, plenty of cutlery, high quality pans, utensils, good sharp knives, Nespresso and other coffee makers.
– INSTANT BOILING WATER: a Quooker boiling water dispenser for instant tea, etc.
– QUIET COOKING: a cooking hood that is both quiet and powerful.
– FILTERED TAP WATER: our water is considered among the cleanest in the world, but still contains metals, sediment and allowable levels of birth control, other medicines and industrial/agricultural/other chemicals that are only filtered to acceptable regulatory levels. A three-stage whole house water filter takes all that away. Filters were just renewed.
– LAUNDRY: high quality Miele washing machine, or outsource to the laundry store across the street.
== Optimized for Waking Up Refreshed ==
– COMFORTABLE: super kingsize bed, great mattress, light & fluffy goose down duvets, luxury bedding
– DARK: black-out curtains make the room pitch dark, or as dark as you wish. Subtle, motion-sensing amber lights under the bed illuminate your path if you need to get out.
– OXYGEN-RICH: abundance of fresh, filtered air is silently pumped into the bedroom throughout the night.
– CLEAN AIR: that air is filtered just before entering the room, making it free of chemicals, fine particles and contaminants. Filters pollen too: ideal for hay fever season.
– HUMIDITY-CONTROLLED: humidifiers for keeping room at optimal humidity throughout the night. Don’t wake up groggy during dry days when low-humidity air comes from the continent, especially common around winter season.
– QUIET: exceptionally quiet for a city apartment; Already located on a quiet corner, and with an abundance of clean air pumped in the windows can stay closed, too.
– SUNDOWN: with warm, pleasant, lighting throughout the house, free of blue light, chances are you’ll feel naturally sleepy at the appropriate hour.
– SUNRISE: a Philips wake-up light simulates a sunrise, to wake up each day before the alarm.
== Hassle-Free Experience ==
– QUICK & EASY: arrange visitation and contract directly with owner, no middle men to deal with.
– STANDARD LEASE AGREEMENT: standard Model-C agreement that most brokers in Amsterdam use, written by Hielkema & Co, a respected law-firm in Amsterdam.
– EFFORTLESS FORMALITIES: provide your details for the contract and passport photo and you’ll receive the contract within hours. Sent via HelloSign to sign online without the hassle of paper documents. After checkout the deposit is returned promptly.
– HIGH QUALITY: house is in excellent state of maintenance and all equipment is high-end, things just work.
– RESPONSIVE: fast response in case an issue does arise, taken care of professionally.
== Layout ==
– Street level: shared entrance with downstairs neighbors
– 1st floor: private entrance with wardrobe, shoes closet, storage space (1st floor in NL is street level +1)
– 2nd floor: staircase landing with large mirror
– 3rd floor: living room, open kitchen, toilet
– 4th floor: bedroom, laundry room, bathroom with jacuzzi, walk-in shower, 2 basins & toilet
== Conditions ==
– No pets
– No smoking
– Not suitable for children
– Please mind the neighbors during late hours
– Furniture, soft furnishings, other inventory/internal finishing: €100 p/m
– Service costs: €200 p/m (internet & TV: €50, weekly cleaning €150)
– Advance payment for water, electricity & gas: €150 p/m
– Weekly cleaning and furniture/soft furnishings/etc cannot be excluded from rent
– Lease duration 5-7 months, to be agreed upon before signing the contract
– Extension of lease possible with mutual agreement
– All information in this description is accurate and up-to-date
– Floor plans and measurements third-party certified with NEN 2580 report